ON-SITE GAS PRODUCTION PLANT SYSTEMS
Straight from the source
As an alternative to traditional bulk gas and liquid supplied from a nearby production plant, Airtec designs, builds and operates a variety of on-site systems for the production of argon, nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen.
Our joint venture partner, Praxair, Inc., is a global leader in on-site technology. They offer a complete line of efficient and reliable on-site gas production plants capable of purity levels up to 99.9999% (6.0 Grade) and ranging in size from less than 2,000 standard cubic feet per hour (50 cubic meters per hour) to more than 5,000,000 standard cubic feet per hour (150,000 cubic meters per hour).
On-site plants offer a number of advantages:
- Airtec owns and operates every system, so you don’t have to invest capital or worry about maintenance and staffing
- You have the assurance of a time-tested, proven process
- Each system reflects years of design and operating experience
- We use a precise and robust computer-aided engineering design approach to assess and develop a supply system to satisfy your requirements
- The processes include the latest materials, packaging concepts, heat recovery and control methods available